Services recommence Sunday 5th July
The NI Executive have confirmed that churches can meet together in their buildings from 29th June. We are so excited to announce that we will be meeting together at The Bridge this Sunday 5th July at 10.30am, doors will open at 10.20am.
You’re welcome to join and please let others know. In the light of Covid 19 we have measures in place for everyone’s safety, here are some dos and don’ts we have in place. There will also be a safety brief on the morning.
• Don’t come if you show any symptoms of Covid e.g high temperature, new cough etc please see government guidelines.
• Don’t shake someone’s hand or hug someone.
• Don’t move to another seat once you touch it.
• Do Socially distance. We have adequate room for 2m.
• Do use the sanitizing station on entry and exit.
• Do cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough.
• Do find a seat as soon as you enter.
• Do wear a face mask if you want to as this is advised.
• Feel free to have a socially distanced chat in the car park after.
• There will be a one way entry and exit system in place and the doors will remain open throughout to reduce contact points.
• We may also note your name if you attend.
• There will be no sunday school, however we will have a creche but you will have to mind your own children.
• There will also be no Hope Street coffee bar.
Please do not feel pressured to attend as the sermon will be posted on our website afterwards. Finally, as always if you need any assistance or find yourself in isolation please reach out to us we’d love to help.